Saturday, April 24, 2010

15 weeks...

Today Grant is 15 weeks old. I've kind of stopped counting the weeks and just going by the months, but it's still nice to keep track. Grant has been having quite a week (growth spurt? 4 month wakeful period?). If anyone has any advice about extending his naps past 45 minutes please let me know. He seems to wake right at the 45 minute mark and then because he's still tired he quickly progresses to meltdown crying. It stinks. I've been trying everything to help him get back to sleep...feeding, holding, letting him be in his crib. Nothing really seems to work except excessive walking and rocking. Oh well, babies will be babies. He's still an awesome baby, so no complaints here. I just want him to be happy! In other news, I'm wearing prepregnancy jeans today! Wahoo!! I miss my clothes... still aways to go unfortunately. I snapped some cute pics this week though between crying periods.

Grant enjoying some dancing on Dad...yes his onesie says "vertically challenged".

Are these my feet?

Playing with Pig Gary
Post bath bliss (actually he usually hates this part...I guess no one likes to be wet and cold). Thanks Grandma and Judge for the adorable towel!


3 comments:

  1. The laughing pictures just melt my heart. My cousin Jen (Zoey's mom) had trouble with her sleeping and then read some book by a doctor famous for sleeping methods and she said it worked awesome. I'll ask her if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys!!
    Monica - sure...is it Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child? I have that one! He is actually a good sleeper overall, it's just these naps that drive me crazy!! Definitely ask though, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete