Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation!


Well, it's back to reality here at the Haley household. Vacation is over. We had such a great time down the shore, I can't believe it's really done. Grant was awesome, well behaved, enjoyed the beach. Really outdid himself. Eamonn and I had some fun times with everyone and a date night to ourselves. Now I need something else fun to look forward to!
We got some great pictures while we were down the shore, but I did forget to bring Grant's 7 month sticker for his onesie, so I'll take some (late) pictures tomorrow and post those.
Here is a selection of some of the photos we took this week. Also if anyone else has any good pictures of us, please send them our way!

At the beach...


Matching outfits!




At the boardwalk (no Jersey shore sitings)
With Charlie and Dina!




On our way to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Jenn!

Look what sprouted while we were gone.

1 comment:

  1. Beach Baby!!! So cute : )

    I love the one where he has taken over the whole pool...no sharing that one!

    ReplyDelete