Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heather and Alex's wedding (or Mariachi Shindig)

We had such a nice time this weekend at Heather and Alex's wedding.  Grant was on his best behavior and really seemed to enjoy himself.  He even got to stay up late!  Heather looked beautiful and it was a fun time.  We got a couple of great pictures (even some of the 3 of us!).

The other exciting thing is we're going down the shore on Saturday.  We are so super pumped about vacation.  I've got lists all over the place though trying not to forget anything.  It's ridiculous how much stuff traveling with a 7 month old entails.  I hope I won't forget anything, but it's not like we're going to Africa.  Luckily everything can be bought once we're there if necessary.  I'm trying to figure out how to get Grant's food there though.  I think I can bring some and buy some jarred and then maybe manage to cook some carrots or sweet potatoes or something to supplement my stash.  I'm sure it'll work out since we have a full kitchen, I just don't want to bring too much extra stuff.

I hope I'll have a lot of fun vacation pictures when we get back.  Here are some nice ones from the wedding to leave you with.








4 comments:

  1. Good to see that the picutre of Grant fist pumping came out so nicely! Jersey shore, watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you look wonderful! Second, great family picture! Third, are those the socks we got you for your shower? Very cute (whether it was my doing or not : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole! And yup - we've been using all the shoe/socks, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete