Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Water, water everywhere!

Grant and I have been doing our best to keep cool.  Luckily there are a few options in Hoboken, a small "waterpark", the fountain at Pier A and a few pools around.  There's also a dolphin fountain right in the Church square park by our condo.  We took a trip there yesterday with Audra and Eric (Grant's birthday twin).  Audra snapped a few pictures that came out pretty well.  Of course once Grant's swim suit gets wet it looks like he's about to lose it!  Pretty funny.



4 comments:

  1. So cute...such good buddies :)

    I think I briefly saw this kid with his dad when we had lunch with Grant a few weeks ago, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, I like the new background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I'm so glad Grant has a buddy to hang out with. Love the dolphin fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison - yup that was the kid. Also thanks for noticing the new background. I like it too...very summery :).

    ReplyDelete