Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My son, the heartbreaker

First off, I cannot believe that we are a few days away from Grant's six month birthday.  It is absolutely astounding.  I know I keep saying this, but seriously time is flying!  Fourth of July was so much fun at my mom's house, although of course Grant slept through the fireworks.  We did take him to the grandstand in Allendale for some 25c hot dogs and hamburgers.  So funny to be there and not really know many people. Grant is getting better and better at sitting.  It makes him seem so much more like a little boy and not a baby.  Also Eamonn and I heard him say "mama" in his string of syllables the other day.  I'll be doing his six month pictures in a few days, but for now here are a few new ones.

With his friend Madeline...she can't keep her hands off of him!

Sitting in a big boy highchair!! At La Isla in Hoboken for stuffed french toast.

Enjoying Sophie...as usual.

6 comments:

  1. Grant's thinking "This girl loves me" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhhhhhhhh! Too, too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grant doesn't seem to mind Madeline's attention -- look at the smile on his face! That picture is absolutely adorable. He does look grown up sitting in his high chair -- cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pictures...damn our kid's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolest. Kid. EVER. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I think he's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete