Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We have a sitter


It seems like the last few weeks have been filled with new developments...the rolling, the crawling and now the sitting.  Crazy stuff I can't believe Grant is doing already.  We've also been very busy, with visits from some of my friends from college, playgroup and hot weather.  Last night we had a blackout for about an hour.  Luckily there was a nice breeze so it didn't get too hot in our apartment.  Today we have a picnic in the park, so we'll get to try out our new picnic blanket, I'll try and snap a picture.  I guess I wasn't too snap happy this week, so I only have two pictures...but they're good ones.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of my grandson for sitting by himself before six months old! The picture with Nandana is great -- they both look very happy to meet each other! Grant looks so cute in his Phillie Phanatic onesie!

    ReplyDelete