Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and First Steps...

Well it has been a BIG week in the Haley household.  Grant's first Thanksgiving and first steps.  Wow!  He started the week being able to stand for so long on his own, but too scared to actually move.  Eamonn said it was like his feet were stuck in cement.  Definitely true.  On Thursday (actual Thanksgiving), he did a couple little shuffle steps, pretty exciting for sure.  Last night, he really brought out the big guns, walking 3 or 4 steps in a row before falling a couple of times.  We did try to video, but it was pretty impossible to get him going and then get far enough away in our small apartment to see him in action.  I'll keep trying though.  I'm sure I'll get one soon.  In other news, we had a great Thanksgiving with tasty food and fun times.  I also attended my first skype baby shower (yay Nicole!) which was great.  What a fun surprise!
Here are the pictures from this week!





3 comments:

  1. again, what a great looking family. I'm excited to hear he got a few more steps in last night. He'll be sprinting soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you now have a walker on your hands. I've seen how fast he can crawl -- wait till he's walking that fast. You'll have your hands full. I just love that little guy! It was fun having you all for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Walking is a whole new adventure! Way to go Grant!

    ReplyDelete