Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year (7 days late...)

So I have a very good reason that there have been no blog posts.  Grant went from taking a few steps to walking down the hall, into the bathroom and trying to climb in the tub.  Or into his room and shutting the door.  Or into the kitchen and opening all the cabinets and trying to get in.  And he's fast.  Very fast.  Also I have virtually no pictures...
Oh well.  I am working on my sprints, so hopefully I'll be back with more fun updates (and a birthday recap) in a few days :).

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full with Grant walking! Sprints are good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha, he shut his bedroom door? too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is crafty Alison. Yesterday when I thought he was napping, he took apart his Phillies nightlight and dropped it on the floor...from inside his crib.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His dexterity, while impressive, seems really scary! Good luck with surveillance and prevention : )

    Hope Grant has a happy first birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete