Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Haircut!

So we did give Grant a little trim a month or two ago, but his hair has gotten completely out of control.  It's long and mullet-y.  Or I should say was.  Today we decided to bite the bullet and get him a real haircut.  We got a recommendation from one of his friends and took him to a very nice woman in Hoboken.  I held him on my lap and boom, his babyhood disappeared.  I'm actually a little bit sad because now he really looks like a little boy.  A very cute little boy, but my baby has grown up.  Tear.
Anyways, we documented the before, during and after.  Enjoy the pictures.

Before shots...



During...



All done!  I think he looks a lot more like Eamonn now too.




3 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like he did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so much more like Eamonn now ... and so much more grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The haircut definitely made him look more like Eamonn! Did he get a lollipop for being a good boy : )

    ReplyDelete