Thursday, May 2, 2013

New developments!

Today was a day of new developments for Parker.  He reached for a toy and got up on his side and he really starting lifting his head for tummy time.  It's so funny to see the differences between Grant and Parker.  I'm sure it will become more apparent as time goes on, but I guess I expected that they would react similarly to things and although there are definitely some similarities there are many differences.  Grant loved tummy time, was lifting his head high at this point and rolled over soon after.  Parker is lukewarm on tummy time, but much more social than G was at this age.  He smiled earlier and seems a little more engaged with people (which is hilarious because we all know Grant is quite the social butterfly).  Interesting!  Wish I had caught a shot of Parker playing this afternoon, but I'll try to capture it in a picture or video soon.  Lucky Aunt Alison came for a surprise visit and got to see some of the action firsthand!

Pictures taken by Grant!


 Grant in my sunglasses...forgot his


Putting on the lbs :)



 Grant's new favorite book, lol


Comparison pic from the first few days at home...

 Friends at the park!

3 comments:

  1. I like that Grant is preparing for fatherhood early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Grant IS preparing very early. I guess he's getting good practice with Parker. And I was thrilled to see Parker reach for that toy. I had a great time with you guys. I hope I get to hang out again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Grant is a good photographer.

    ReplyDelete