Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Three months old...and a comparison

So Parker is three months old now (and a couple days).  He's getting so big, I can't even take it.  He hasn't rolled again since my last post, so maybe it was a fluke, but I think if he really wanted to he could do it.  I pulled out all the 3-6 month clothes yesterday and washed them up.  So many fun outfits from Grant.  Really takes me back to when he was that age.  Anyway, this morning I pulled out one of my favorites and remembered that I had a picture of Grant at the same age in the same outfit.  So I snapped a pic of Parker so we could do a comparison...


Here's Grant (one of my fave pics of him...cutie!)



And here's Parker (also a cutie, clearly)

They really don't look alike!  So funny right!

And here's one more of Parker that I took on his 3 month bday.  Smiling is his favorite.  I am such a lucky girl.

1 comment: