Tuesday, December 8, 2009

32 Weeks and 6 days left of my 20s

32 weeks! We're really getting there now. I had a doctors appointment this morning and the little nipper is looking good. He gave me a bit of a scare since I'm measuring a little bit small, but he's doing just fine (though definitely not going to be a 9 lb baby). On the plus side I got a bonus ultrasound and got to see him stick his tongue out at us and wave. He's already 4 lbs and apparently has an attitude about scaring his mom...oh well. We went to the Knicks/Nets game on Sunday and wow, I've never felt him get so excited. All the sounds must have kept him up because he was quite active the whole game. Thanks again Jeff for the tickets, we had such a great time!
Here is the survey
How far along? 32 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything, The non-maternity shirts I still wear are getting too short, so not really working anymore.
Sleep: I still love it, but it's a little uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Finishing his hat! And seeing the little guy again!
Movement: yes, lots
Gender: boy! reaffirmed today, definitely still a boy
Labor Signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? I would say flat at this point. Not in or out.
What I miss: my clothes and turkey sandwiches
What I am looking forward to: My Birthday...
Weekly Wisdom: Relax!
Milestones: 8 weeks left

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I doubt you want a 9lb baby, I think 7 and half pounds sounds good right? I can't wait until he's here :)

    Please don't talk about the end of the 20's. I'm having severe turning 30 issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe he'll be a basketball player!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear my grandson is doing well. I think he'll be the perfect size when he's born.

    ReplyDelete