Saturday, January 30, 2010

3 weeks old



Today Grant is 3 weeks old! I can't believe it. He's starting to be much more alert and fun, which is awesome. We don't go back to the pediatrician until his 1 month birthday, so I don't have an official weigh-in and length, but I did get on the scale with him yesterday and he was around 7 lbs. My scale only does half pounds, so it is an estimate. I'm interested to really see how much he has grown. Here are some fun pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Grant with Uncle Jeff

Grant sleeping in his crib...short lived of course


Hanging with Dad


Chilling in his rocker

Just waking up

Getting ready for bed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures -- keep them coming! You can really see how much he's grown from the one week to three week comparison pictures.

    ReplyDelete