Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well....here he is

I'm sure all of you have heard, but Grant Joshua Haley was born at 6:08pm on Saturday January 9th, 2010. He was 5 lbs, 8 oz and 18 1/2" long. He's absolutely amazing. We are very overwhelmed and crazed with caring for a newborn, but it's all worth it to hang with him. I can't believe he's actually here. I haven't taken many pictures, what with having my hands full, but I'll be getting some up and also we will be having our newborn photo session at some point. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. YEAAA!!! Everyone loves little Grant. I can't wait to see him again. You are an awesome mom already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, he is the most beautiful baby in the whole world! Laura, I am so proud of how amazingly well you handled the whole birthing process. Grant is a very lucky little baby to have you and Eamonn for parents.

    ReplyDelete