Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stroller Stampede!

So the stroller stampede was a success and a disaster.  The concept was great.  A stroller walk from Church Square over to the restaurant (in the w hotel).  By the time we actually got there Grant wanted out of his stroller, his high chair, everything.  He was a bit of a cranky pants.  Oh well.  The food was good, it was definitely a good cause and that's that.  Man that place was trashed after though...

Here are the pictures I got



And here's Grant sneaking some other girl's food...lol

4 comments:

  1. The smirks on his face are great haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much more like a little boy than a baby now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grant says "This girl's food looks much more interesting and tasty than that food you're giving me, Mom. I'm sure she won't mind sharing. Plus, I'd prefer feeding myself."

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really does like to feed himself. I guess we should just admire his inependence!

    ReplyDelete