Monday, September 27, 2010

This one's for Kevin!

This weekend was full of activity.  Grant met Kristin and Kevin, who were visiting the area and fit us into their very busy schedule.  Kevin, I'm getting this post up so quickly just for you.  They had some good hang out time and lunch.  I think they really enjoyed meeting Grant and I know he enjoyed meeting them.  He even waved his first real wave at them goodbye (of course I didn't have my camera out then...).  Here's a few pics of their visit.


As you can see his head is still pretty bruised...but better.

After Kristin and Kevin left, we drove down to visit Gram's birthday (that's Grant's Great Grandma).  And of course no trip to Trenton is complete without tomato pie.  We took Grant to De Lorenzo's and he had his first taste of pizza.  He got a few good bites of crust and was really having a good time.  Unfortunately we had to take it away when it got too soggy and he was NOT happy about that.  I just didn't want him to choke.  Oh well.  Here's a few pictures of him enjoying his pizza.  Eamonn actually got some even better pictures, so maybe I'll add them tonight.




And here we are at Monday again...and boo for the dreary weather.  Let's hope the week brightens up.  Grant and I are attending a "stroller stampede" benefit for the park by our house on Wednesday...basically a glorified walk with friends over to a restaurant.  Should be fun times, as long as it doesn't rain.  I'll try to snap a picture of us.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! We made the blog!!! :) It was awesome meeting Grant and seeing you guys again! Not sure whether to be proud or offended that we were the first people Grant waved at - was he that eager to get rid of us???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - you definitely made it! I'm so glad we got to see you this weekend. He hasn't waved again, so I guess he really wanted to get rid of you guys :).

    ReplyDelete