Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spoke too soon...

So on the weather front, I'm pretty sure I jinxed us saying the weather has been great.  It's been uber hot, but oh well.  It is the summer I guess.  We've still managed to get out and about.  Nothing new to report really.  We've been enjoying the farmer's market on Saturday mornings here in Hoboken.  Grant made this super sweet frame there last week since they set up a craft for kids (great idea, right?)


Then in typical toddler fashion he attempted to wear it as a shoe and break it.  Seems about right...





We also rode these cool horse things in front of the candy store in town with Claire.  Neither of them know that if you put money in they actually move, but they just enjoy sitting on them.



And then today we had a fun morning with Uncle Jeff!  He got to witness a park play date with a picnic.  Lucky guy.


Next week we are headed to my mom's to get out of the paint fumes in here.  Getting our place ready for moving has begun!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute frame he made - was he upset when he broke it? Love the pic of Grant and Claire on the old-school horses -- reminds me of my youth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the upside-down pineapple on the frame. It's a shame he broke it. He could have framed a Grant Haley original masterpiece. Glad to see he's having an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete