Thursday, June 7, 2012

Some new pics...

I'm happy to keep updating this blog if people are reading it.  Just haven't been getting many comments lately so if you guys would rather some kind of flickr act for pictures or something let me know.  We've been up to some fun stuff since um, December.  Here's a quick update in pictures!

We went on vacation to Florida with my mom and Jim.





 We went on a "pizza adventure"



We played dress up with friends...


Took the ferry to a new park with Nicole and Elliot!





Colored Easter Eggs.



Played with friends at the park and watched the Fleet Week ships come in!



4 comments:

  1. Would love to see more updates! Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a pirate ship behind you and Grant? It could be the Goonies ship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the updates. I had trouble making comments before. Hope this one works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I will try to keep updating. I'm happy to keep the pictures and stories on here.

    ReplyDelete