Monday, November 2, 2009

27 week update! Third Trimester!

Yay for the third trimester! I'm very excited to be here! Only 13 more weeks until the little nipper gets here. What a nice day I had today with my mom and brother coming to visit for lunch. Thanks guys, I love you! I'm going to try and get Eamonn to take some pictures of the bump for all maybe this week.
I'm adding the fruit/vegetable comparison on here from thebump.com cause it's fun, I'm in the middle of this month, but you get the idea

Weeks 25-28: Eggplant

Posted Monday, July 09, 2007 5:03 PM


Here is the survey
How far along? 27 weeks.
Maternity clothes? some...mostly
Sleep: I love it...if it wasn't so uncomfortable I could sleep all day!
Best moment this week: getting the nursery artwork framed and ready to be hung
Movement: Yup. It makes my whole belly shake sometimes, kind of crazy. I'm so thankful he's an active one.
Gender: boy!
Labor Signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but the upper left corner is threatening to collapse
What I miss: Fiore's sandwiches!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done
Weekly Wisdom: Everything will get done
Milestones: Third trimester baby!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, the size of an eggplant. I love it! My cousin Chris' sister is having a boy too. Last year was the year of girls and 2010 is the year of baby boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest of the fruits and vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! I also like the fruit comparison!

    ReplyDelete