Saturday, February 13, 2010

5 weeks old and this is how my baby sleeps

Grant is 5 weeks old! He's getting bigger and stronger and definitely more fun. This morning he sat in his chair while Eamonn and I ate breakfast and actually interacted with the toys that hang on the top of it. AND then he fell asleep. Pretty awesome. It's amusing how this kid will fall asleep, sometimes he needs to be swaddled..



And sometimes he fights it and wants to sleep like this..


Oh well, as long as he sleeps, I don't care! Also he went from 10:45-3:45 last night with no feeding...that was like 4 hours of sleep for me! Yay! Unfortunately he was sleeping on Eamonn in the living room, rather then in his chair or crib, but hey, I'll take the sleep how I can get it. In other news, all his cute newborn hair is falling out and he has the hairline of an old man at the moment. All bald on top and still long on the sides and back. Hopefully it will even out soon. I also caught this cute moment this morning when Grant was hanging in our bed. Pretty adorable.

3 comments:

  1. the 2nd picture might be the most awesome sleep position ever and the third picture is adorable. Grant looks like he's says, "oh, hi there dad!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these pictures -- I can't get enough of him. In the picture with Eamonn, he seems to be looking right into his eyes like he's wants to say something to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so perfect. LOVE how he's sleeping in that 2nd picture (and he's also wearing a pretty sweet onesie)

    ReplyDelete