Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy late Valentine's day and success with the Baby Bjorn



Grant had a great Valentine's day at Grandma DeGeorgia's house, he had an adorable V-day outfit from Grandma and Judge Haley. Here's a picture of us!

We also realized that Grant enjoys sleeping in his car seat, even when it's not in the car. This is amazing as he will sleep in it at night for 2-2 1/2 hours at a clip, allowing Eamonn and me to sleep!


This week, we made some new friends at the new mom's group at the hospital across the street. We already have a playdate set up for next monday, very exciting stuff. Today I went out with him for the second time alone in his Baby Bjorn, which was definitely a success. He knocked right out as soon as i put him in it (bundled up appropriately of course). I was able to get to the store to buy some bread and make lunch for myself while he was sleeping and my hands were free.

He's also been enjoying the play mat that he got from Aunt Ro, I snapped some shots of him enjoying staring at himself in the mirror. I'm pretty sure he's thinking "oh, who is this handsome fellow".




4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures and your comments. I'm glad you finally got to go out of the house with Grant. He seems to be enjoying his play mat -- it's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so cool in his Phillies hat. I agree about him asking who this handsome guy is. I love his "Pop" hairline. Our Pop had the same hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! And it is very good that you are getting out! And you can email me anytime! We seem to be finally making some progress towards getting healthy around here! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playmat thing is awesome...it kind of matches the pictures on Grant's wall, right?

    ReplyDelete