Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6 weeks old!



The Grant-man is 6 weeks old (and 3 days actually). He's really enjoying tummy time more and more lately and I swear he's getting ready to roll over. He swings his legs and gets up on one side pretty often. I'm very impressed. He also officially fits in all his 0-3 month clothes, which is very fun for me because I get to get him dressed. Grant and I have had a good week so far, with a lunch date on Monday with Shayna and Jake and then a play date today with Nancy and Thomas. He's very good at making friends :). Here are some new pics.


Fun monkey outfit...getting ready for action

Pulling up....

Hi Mom!!

4 comments:

  1. Yea! He's swinging his legs cuz he's trying to hone his kicker skills already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is strong for a little guy. We have some video of him lifting his head up and almost turning himself over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that last picture. Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete