Monday, March 1, 2010

7 weeks old


Grant is 7 weeks old and 2 days. I have yet to capture it on film, but he actually smiled at both me and Eamonn in the past week. It's pretty awesome to have him look you in the eye and smile like he knows who you are. Even if it turns to a cry it's still pretty great. Also on Saturday night he slept for 5 1/2 hours. Amazing! We're hoping sometime soon we'll get a replay of this because it was so restorative for us. We need it! In other news we have a new car. We got a Ford Escape. Here's a picture of Eamonn with the new wheels.

It was very necessary for us to get a new car since the 2 door civic was no longer suiting our needs. Now Grant's car seat fits better and we can carry everything we need. Also it's not a stick so I can drive it! I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

On Sunday we went to visit my Dad. Now that Grant is old enough it was time for him to meet his Grandpa DeGeorgia. The visit went well for all, thankfully. I know my Dad was very excited to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Grant and Grandpa DeGeorgia got to meet each other. I'll bet your Dad was thrilled to see him.

    ReplyDelete