Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm a big boy!


Grant had his 2 month appt at the Dr today. He's 11 pounds, 21 3/4" long and 38 cm head circumference. All good growth...he's clearly a good eater as he gained 3 lbs in 1 month! He got 1 shot and 1 oral vaccine. He was a pretty good sport about it. Also Eamonn and I really liked the doctor we saw this time. There's a couple in the practice and so far we've liked 2 out of 3, not too bad. We've also really been enjoying this nice weather...lots of good walks and sitting in the park. That's it for today!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Grant is a pretty healthy little guy -- thanks to your good care. I love the outfit he's wearing in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish it was a good thing when I gain 3lbs in a month. Haha.

    Ditto Mom about the outfit! Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the little guy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete