Monday, March 29, 2010

11 weeks old!


So I've been really really trying to get a video of Grant rolling over. He's done it like 3 or 4 times today. Two times I wasn't trying to capture it and once I had just put the camera down and he did it. Eventually I will get it, promise! In other developments he is just so much more mobile these days...kicking his feet in the air and punching his arms. It's so much fun (but also dangerous, he's surprisingly strong)! He also really enjoys standing up on my thighs whenever I'm holding him up on my chest. The days of my little snuggler to sleep are gone. He'll still sleep that way if he's really tired or was already asleep. It's actually a little sad. Time is flying by and he's growing up so fast already...
Here are two new pictures of the Grant man.


Already having serious conversations with Dad...
Holding his head up high to say "I love to pose for the camera"!

3 comments: