Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hmm...confusion

So Grant has really been throwing me for a loop the past few days. I hear he'll keep doing this. Just when I thought we had a great routine going, everything is out the window. He no longer wants to nap much during the day and he's not easy to get down at night. I'm hoping this will be a short phase because I'm tired! He also seems to be working on a tooth. Besides that we have been having a nice time with our new playgroup and making new friends. We're very excited to head down the shore this weekend with Gma. Grant's first visit to the beach. Well...I hear him getting cranky in his crib. I'll leave you with some pictures.






5 comments:

  1. haha, Grant and the frog are doing the same pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks kind of belligerent in the first and last pictures...like, what are you going to do about it. Good luck, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah nicole...that's the kind of week we had. i think (pray) my sweet baby is back. he was pretty good yesterday, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can't believe he's sitting in his high chair already! Hope you all have a great weekend at the shore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He better be, or else I will be having a "chat" with him this summer (what that chat will consist of, well, I have a month to think about that =)

    ReplyDelete